44 in stock
- YN585EX supports receiving a wireless signal from the master unit of AF-360FGZ, AF540FGZ II and other Pentax cameras. It also supports 4 channels, off-camera TTL and manual flash.
- YN585EX supports FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain Sync and Red-Eye Reduction, with High Guide Number GN58@ ISO100，105mm；supports TTL, M and MULTI mode.
- YN585EX can be triggered through the camera, wireless triggered by the built-in flash or master flash, or triggered in S1/S2 pre-flash avoidance mode.
- YN585EX is equipped with USB port. It’s convenient to visit the official website of YONGNUO, download the latest firmware and upgrade the Speedlite.
Supports auto and manual zooming, the flash can coverage can be changed between 20-105mm and the charging recycle time is 3s when the Speedlite is used with maximum output power
Latest posts by Forte (see all)
- What Are Focus Points In Digital Photography - July 29, 2018
- How Best To Move Your Images From Lightroom To Photoshop For Editing - July 26, 2018
- The Exposure Triangle: Understanding The Basics - June 26, 2018