Speedlite Flash Bracket
5 in stock
- As an optimized patented product, Godox S-type speedlite bracket is superior: all-in-one, smaller size, portable design, no assembly/disassembly, and easy mounting system. Quickly add Bowens-mount lighting accessories to get creative lighting effects.
- Features: * No pre-assembly & post-disassembly. Smaller size, lighter weight, & less occupied space * Unique speedlite mounting way: mounted horizontally or vertically by wrapping speedlite body * Reliable mounting: not require Velcro, no pressure on hotshoe, no metal scratches on speedlites * Mount size is adjustable to fit all brands of speedlites and even Godox AD360 * Bowens mount adds most studio flash accessories, e.g. softbox, reflector, beauty dish, etc.
- S-type bracket combines other fours (L-type Bowens, T-type Bownes, L-type speed ring, T-type speed ring). It supports horizontal and vertical mounting, and has Bowens mount and speedring. It fits all brands of speedlites or barebulb flashes. Adjustable Lighting Direction Unique & Reliable Mounting Way
- Technical Data Structure: Compressed and flat structure takes up little space. Mounting Method: Speedlite body is hold and fixed by a big mount, which provides a stable and secure support. Installation: No pre-assembly and post-disassembly. Funciotns With Bowens-mount, Speed ring, Umbrella input, Direction-adjustable handle, Horizontally-movable ability. Material: Durable plastics Dimension (L x W x H): Approx. 15¡Á5.5¡Á22cm Weight: Approx. 410g
- Package Included: 1 x Godox S-type Bracket
Latest posts by Forte (see all)
- What Are Focus Points In Digital Photography - July 29, 2018
- How Best To Move Your Images From Lightroom To Photoshop For Editing - July 26, 2018
- The Exposure Triangle: Understanding The Basics - June 26, 2018