- Focal Length Range:18 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6 ft.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilisation
- Focus to 20 inches for extended versatility, Filter Thread: 72 mm.Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)76°.Minimum Angle of View (DX-format) 8°
Latest posts by Forte (see all)
- What Are Focus Points In Digital Photography - July 29, 2018
- How Best To Move Your Images From Lightroom To Photoshop For Editing - July 26, 2018
- The Exposure Triangle: Understanding The Basics - June 26, 2018