This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  don wonnie 1 year, 12 months ago.

• Author
     don wonnie 
    Participant

Discussing Lighting for Outdoor Photography

don wonnie 
    Participant

I think, first of all one needs to understand lighting as used indoors before going outdoors. lighting is a very vast topic. you’ll need to understand light and how it works, modifiers, diffusers, etc. @phaymous
    If you have further questions, you can ask here so we keep the discussions neat and simple

Chidiebere 

I totally understand how it works indoors but I just don’t get the outdoor. I watched a video on how to use light outdoors and they were like ‘you need to make the light harsh before it is properly felt on the subject’ and in another video they were saying covering the light with a diffuser is better

don wonnie 
    Participant

Good. at least you have an idea on Lighting. now if you’re shooting outdoors, what ever intensity of light you’re using should be able to overcome the available sunlight… that’s why they probably suggested you use a high intensity light to kill the ambient light coming from the sun. if you’re shooting early in the morning or in the the evening, you can afford to get away with a soft lighting.. that’s where diffusers come to play. @phaymous @fortespy

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  don wonnie.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're may not be around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2017 ForteSpy All Rights Reserved   Powered By ForteSpy Productions

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account